Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) UpdateLAST UPDATED January 15, 2021 at 3:00 PM
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we all adjust to our new safety precautions set in place. These precautions are to protect our clients and provide a safe environment for our team. If for any reason our safety guidelines do not fit your appointment needs, we ask that you reschedule to a later date.
We will be implementing the following polices until further notice:
- We are open by Appointment ONLY- no walk-ins at this time- you need to call ahead for ANY type of appointment (717) 691-5782
- Brides will be allowed to bring up to 2 This includes bridal appointments, bridesmaid and mom appointments and fittings.
- For everyone’s safety, we do ask that you wear a mask upon entering the store and leave on for the duration of your appointment. Staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- We will supply hand sanitizer throughout the store and encourage everyone to use upon entering the store.
- Be mindful of your health. We ask that you reschedule your appointment should you (or anyone in your party) be showing any signs of illness.
We are excited to be back open and are taking every precaution to make our store clean and safe while still maintaining a fun and uplifting atmosphere. Now, let’s say YES to the dress!!!