Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) UpdateLAST UPDATED May 19, 2020 at 3:00 PM
As of May 23rd, we will finally be OPEN! We are so excited to be back in the store to assist our brides in finding their dream dress!!
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we all adjust to reopening with safety precautions in place. These precautions are to protect our clients and provide a safe environment for our team. If for any reason our safety guidelines do not fit your appointment needs, we do apologize but will be strictly abiding by these rules until further notice.
We will be implementing the following polices:
- Appointment ONLY- no walk-ins at this time- you need to call ahead for ANY type of appointment
- Brides will be allowed to bring up to 2 guests. This includes bridal appointments, bridesmaid and mom appointments and fittings.
- For everyone’s safety, we do ask that you wear a mask upon entering the store as our staff will be wearing them as well for the duration of your appointment. We will have a limited supply of masks available for purchase.
- We will supply hand sanitizer throughout the store and encourage everyone to use upon entering the store.
- Be mindful of your health. We ask that you reschedule your appointment should you (or anyone in your party) be showing any signs of illness.
- Bridal appointments will be kept to 90 minutes and will be scheduled so there is sufficient time to clean and sanitize the room and dresses before the next group arrives.
- Only the bridal stylist will be pulling the gowns to minimize contact. We will also be limiting the number of dresses that get tried on at each appointment.
We are looking forward to reopening and are taking every precaution to make our store clean and safe while still maintaining a fun and uplifting atmosphere. Now, let’s say YES to the dress!!!